Ready to sell your course?
Sales page design service
What can a sales page do for you?
Well, a sales page is created with one specific purpose in mind, to convince people to buy your course. It must speak directly to their needs and also address all their objections. And to do this it needs to be strategic, attractive, engaging and compelling so they’re motivated to sign up or buy your course.
A sales page is the digital version of your sales pitch – and it needs to convert!
This is for you if…
Your course is ready to sell and you want a professionally designed page to make your offer irresistible
You know you need a well-designed sales page
But don’t have the time to do it yourself or have a full team in place to make it happen.
You need a bit of guidance
You’d like a second pair of eyes to ensure that your offer is clear and your message is compelling.
You use either Kajabi or WordPress with DIVI
Your website is created with Kajabi or WordPress and the DIVI theme.
So what do you get?
The Sales Page Design Service includes:
What you get:
- 1 Sales page custom design that uses proven sales page methodologies for conversion
- A custom Offer, Checkout and Thank-you page (Kajabi) or integrated payment system and Thank-you page (WordPress/DIVI)
- Integrated welcome email setup (For WordPress sites integrated with external email client like Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Convertkit etc.)
- All images – including stock image selection and course mockup image creation
- Review of your copy for the sales page with tips on how to optimise it (the offer excludes copywriting)
- On-site SEO optimisation (SEO keywords to be provided by yourself)
Which Sales Page Service works for you?
The Premium Sales Page
(maximum 10 distinct content sections per page)
Turnaround time: 4-6 weeks
The VIP Sales Page
(maximum 30 distinct content sections per page)
Turnaround time: 6-8 weeks
Here’s how it works
I'm ready NOW! How can I work with you?
I’m so excited about the possibility of working with you. Hit that blue button below and let’s set up a quick call to discuss your requirements and see if we’re a fit.
What happens on the call?
What happens after the call?
What is the process to get the sales page created?
- Step 1 – Once I receive your copy I’ll build a framework for the sales page based on your copy and using your branding.
- Step 2 – Once you’ve reviewed and approved the framework I’ll add design elements like images and optimise the page for SEO.
- Step 3 – Once you’ve reviewed and approved the design elements I’ll create your offer page (Kajabi) and thank you page and integrate your payment system. As well as set up your automated welcome email.